- The heater is entirely made of stainless steel including the flange. Excellent corrosion resistance, long life, and optimum for water heating.
- Flange is in accordance with JIS. Can be fitted immediately to the flange of the mounting part and easily installed and incorporated.
- Equipped with a sensor protection tube, easy to control overheating and liquid temperature, and thus suitable for protecting the heater from wire breakage.
- We accept special orders, dimensions, materials, etc.; please contact us.
All products listed are available in different voltages.
|Product No.||Product name||Material||Quantity||Remarks|
|①||Sheath heater||SUS316L||3||φ12 (Pickling)|
|②||Protective tube||SUS316L||1||φ12 × 10 (Pickling)|
|③||Flange||SUS304||1||JIS 5K 50A (Pickling)|
|④||Bakelite cap||Bakelite||1||For ships|
|Dielectric strength:||1500 VAC/min.|
|Insulation resistance:||20 MΩ or more with a 500 VDC insulation tester|
* This is a reference value, not a guaranteed value
Configure of standard types
- Operating temperature: 100℃
- Flange specification: JIS 5K 50A
|Product code||Voltage Three-phase||Wattage||Total length of heating TL||Pipe sheath O.D./quantity||Watt density|
* Heater/protective tube materials: SUS316L
* Bakelite cap is used from 2 to 5 kW.
* Aluminum cap (eyelet) is used for 10 kW.
Precautions when using this product
- This product is for industrial use only.
- For the power lead wire, use a cabtyre cable or a heat-resistant electric wire, caulk the tip with a crimp terminal, and securely attach it to the plug terminal. Fasten the heater completely with bolt and nut to the phase flange.
- Do not use the heat generating part exposed to the air. This will result in overheating due to no water and cause early breakage as well as a fire.
- Scale (stain/carbide) adheres to the heating part, so check it periodically and clean it before using.
- Please consult us when using for heating liquids other than water.
- Horizontal mounting is standard for the heater. Note the exposure of the heater in the case of vertical use.