- Thermocouple sheet is equipped with any of the thermocouples (type J, T and K) on insulating sheet.
- This type of thermocouple can be directly affixed to an object to measure its surface temperatures ranging from −40℃ to +200℃.
- When a quick response is required or a target object is composed of insulating material, it can be used without the insulating sheet (glass fiber/polyimide).
Sheet type thermocouple
Configure of standard types
|Model||Types of thermocouple||Operating temperature range (℃)||Product code|
|PR6442 AJ/00 model||Iron-constantan (J)||(−180) −40 to +200||TCSTJ|
|PR6452 AT/00 model||Copper-constantan (T)||(−180) −40 to +200||TCSTT|
|PR6462 BK/00 model||Chromel-alumel (K)||(−180) −40 to +200||TCSTK|
* -180℃ is only applicable for a short period of time in the event of absolute necessity.
Thermocouple sheet (with lead wire)
Precautions when using this product
- To measure the surface temperature, affix the thermocouple sheet by using an adhesive or bond it by applying pressure to a target object.
- When use adhesive tape to fix, please be careful not to peel off the insulation.
- Although the response time depends on the adhesive condition, it is approx. 50 msec, and is 2-5 msec for thermocouples without insulating sheet.
- Care must be taken when affixing the thermocouple sheet to a target object. A layer of air between the sheet and the object significantly increases the response time.