MSN-1100 is an integrally baked product with a built-in highly reliable heating element capable of withstanding high temperatures of 1100℃ on a silicon nitride substrate excellent in high temperature, high insulation and thermal shock resistance.
- Maximum operating temperature 1100℃
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion and excellent thermal shock resistance
- Excellent oxidution-resistance and chemical resistance
- High surface watt density (47 W/cm2)
- Excellent electrical insulation and withstand voltage
All products listed are available in different voltages.
|Wattage (at 1100℃)
|Watt density (at 1100℃)
|Maximum operating temperature
|Thermal shock resistance*
|1500 V/1 minute
|Mounting insulator dimensions
* This is a reference value, not a guaranteed value
Precautions when using this product
- This product is for industrial use only.
- Use a variable transformer to perform voltage control or use a temperature controller to implement temperature control.
- Use the heater under atmospheric pressure in the air.
- Do not apply excessive external forces (tension, bending, etc.) to the lead wire joint.
- Since the heater material is silicon nitride (ceramics), please handle carefully, as it may crack if you drop it or hit it.
- Please fix the insulator part for attaching the heater. Also, please be careful as overtightening may cause damage.