EMIFINE is a lightweight, highly retentive heat insulating material made of glass fiber produced using our proprietary process.Click here for a link to the "EMIFINE Heating Jackets"
- 20% better heat retention than our conventional insulation material.
- 30% lighter than conventional heat insulators, which improves installation work.
- Its lower thermal capacity makes it an energy-saving product.
- Can be used repeatedly as it is freely detachable.
- Due to its excellent processability, it is possible to manufacture products with complex shapes.
- Heat resistance up to 400℃.
*However, the 400℃ is when the insulation material cover is glass fiber coated. It varies depending on other materials and operating environment. Please consult with our sales representative for selection.
- Heat insulation of gas piping
- Insulation of steam piping
- Heat insulation of heat exchange equipment
- Heat insulation of reaction building
- Heat insulation of transportation equipment
- Heat insulation of valves
Precautions when using this product
- This product is for industrial use only. Please consult with our sales representative for details.
- This product is for indoor use only and is not waterproof. Do not apply water or chemicals to the heater.
- Do not store the product in a humid place, as it is made of highly hygroscopic material.
- The glass fiber is vulnerable to abrasion and catching.